Celebrity birthdays and news tidbits from today's paper:
• The Internal Revenue Service has seized all of Lindsay Lohan’s accounts to try to settle her debt. The government has filed tax liens against the actress for unpaid federal taxes in 2009 and 2010, claiming she owes more than $233,000, TMZ said.
• Actor and stand-up comic Katt Williams was arrested on Sunday in Seattle after arguing with a patron at World Sports Grille, menacing the manager with a pool cue and refusing to leave. He is also accused of flicking a cigarette into a woman’s face through a car window and throwing a rock at the vehicle, the Associated Press said. Williams struggled with the officers, who charged him with assault, harassment and obstruction.
• Snowboarder Shaun White has a new place to warm up. He recently bought a beach house in Encinitas, Calif., for almost $4?million. The three-bedroom, three-bath house has a private staircase leading to the water.
• Chris Brown has cooled down and reactivated his Twitter account. A vulgar feud with comedian Jenny Johnson inspired the singer to close it last week.
• Nine limited-edition backpacks from Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen’s fashion line the Row will go on sale online Dec. 12 for $55,000 each. The bags, created by artist Damien Hirst, are made with crocodile skin and covered in pills, Toofab.com reported. Some proceeds will go to UNICEF.
91 Deanna Durbin, singer-actress (Three Smart Girls)
79 Wink Martindale, game-show host
63 Jeff Bridges, actor (True Grit)
58 Tony Todd, actor (Chuck)
48 Marisa Tomei, actress (Crazy, Stupid, Love)
46 Fred Armisen, comedian
43 Jay-Z, rapper
39 Tyra Banks, TV host
25 Orlando Brown, actor (That’s So Raven)
— Compiled by Julia Brinksneader