Shadowbox Live is gearing up for their production of "Spamalot" (playing through Feb. 9) and to get you in the mood, here are the top 5 quotes from "Monty Python and The Holy Grail." Believe me, it was hard to pick just five.
5. "Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of Elderberries."
"Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!"
4. "We want... A Shrubbery!"
"Nothing too expensive..."
3. "Tis merely a flesh wound!"
"Okay, we'll call it a draw."
2. "He's got a vicious streak a mile wide!""
"That's the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodent you've ever set eyes on!"
1. "Where'd you get the coconuts?"
"It's not a question of where he grips it, it's a simple question of weight ratios."
Make sure to see Spamalot at Shadowbox Live, or check out some other great winter art events here.