Bars & Nightlife
Columbus loves its beer. Or maybe I should clarify that to say Columbus loves its craft beer. After all, the number of new breweries opening in our fair city continues to climb each year, even as national figures suggest fewer beer overall is being consumed. Maybe that’s why we’re all a little nervous about the craft-beer market bubble bursting.Continue reading
An expensive pre-party at Booty Klap in the Brewery District led to a sweaty dance pit at Clampdown’s 10 Year Anniversary party and turned a Saturday night into a wet-hot mid-summer’s night rollick.Continue reading
- Bar profile: Whitt’s End seeks South Side revival without losing neighborhood character
- Beer guide: These aren’t your grandma’s bottle shops
- Beer guide: Belgians 101: Your guide to the new trend in town
- Columbus maturing as a craft-beer city, but when will the bubble burst?
- Your guide to beer in Columbus