10. Super Bowl XX: Bears 46, Patriots 10
They aren't here to start no trouble, they're just here to do the "Super Bowl Shuffle"!
9. Super Bowl XXXII: Broncos 31, Packers 24
Elway is finally a champ. Helicopter dive for first down barbarically legend.
8. Super Bowl I: Packers 35, Chiefs 10
Backup receiver Max McGee scores twice after going on overnight bender.
7. Super Bowl X: Steelers 21, Cowboys 17
Swann pulls down miraculous catch, MVP honors.
6. Super Bowl VII: Dolphins 14, Redskins 7
Other than kicker Garo Yepremian, Dolphins are perfect, finish 17-0.
5. Super Bowl XXXIV: Rams 23, Titans 16
Jones stops Dyson on the 2 as time expires. St. Louis exhales. What a game!
4. Super Bowl XLI: Giants 17, Patriots 14
Eli heaves to Tyree, who makes catch of a lifetime. Perfection is ruined.
3. Super Bowl III: Jets 16, Colts 7
Joe "Willie" Namath guarantees victory, delivers.
2. Super Bowl XXIII: 49ers 20, Bengals 16
Montana to Taylor with 39 ticks on the clock. Cincy weeps.
1. Super Bowl XXV: Giants 20, Bills 19
Whitney's anthem brings tears. So does Norwood's kick. Wide right.