Track and Field
1) Your thoughts on the cancellation of spring sports.
It really sucks and it’s sad. I feel especially sad for my teammates that will not have a season next year.
2) What are you going to miss most about your cancelled season?
Being with my teammates and friends. I’ll miss making more memories and having a shot at another title.
3) What are you doing to help fight the spread of COVID-19?
I’m doing my best to stay isolated and distance myself from others, especially the elderly.
4) What are you missing the most due to the quarantine?
I miss getting food and just goofing around with my friends every day, and overall just being with my friends.
5) What are your future plans?
I will be continuing my track and field career at Kent State University.
6) What is your favorite high-school memory?
Winning a state championship with the team last year.
7) What is your favorite movie?
Space Jam. I loved it as a kid and would still watch it over and over to this day.
8) What is your favorite binge-worthy show?
I don’t watch any television shows really, but I’m really into the Last Dance documentary right now.
9) What is your favorite food?
Chicken Parmesan. My grandma used to make it for me when I was little.
10) Who is your favorite musical artist?
Polo G. I just like his sound and I feel he’s very lyrical. I don’t think he has a bad song.
11) Who is your favorite teacher?
Tom Loy, who is also my track coach. I just think his classes are always fun.