The Barnesville Exempted Village Board of Education approved several personnel items at its meeting May 21.
A three-year administrative contract was awarded to John Blatter, director of Support Services, effective Aug. 1, 2020, through July 31, 2023.
The board approved a one-year probationary contract for Tricia Zaccagnini, high school English teacher.
The board also approved a one-year probationary contract for Samantha Huff, high school Math teacher.
The board approved the following certified limited three year contracts for the 2020-2021 school year: Jamie Baumna, Lauren Boger, Teresa Martinette, Joni Turner.
The board approved the following certified limited five year contracts for the 2020-2021 school year: Julie Feldner, Alitza Grear, Dylan Rogers, Jayson Stephen, Colleen Yesenczki.
The board approved the following certified limited one year contracts for the 2020-2021 school year: Brittany Baker, David Mehlhope, Etta Moyer, Megan Phalen, Tawnya Yager.
The board approved the following one year supplemental contracts for the 2020-2021 school year: David Mehlhope, Instrumental Music Director, High School Vocal Music Director, Junior High Vocal Music Director; Murray Stafford, Assistant Instrumental Music Director; Heather Eberhart, FEA Advisor, Interact Advisor, Freshman Class Advisor; Nathan Kearns, National Honor Society Advisor; Corey Powell, Key Club Advisor; Melissa McMillen, Elementary School Computer Assistant; Danielle Anderson, Middle School Computer Assistant, Middle School Student Council Advisor; Matt Hissom, High School Computer Assistant, Junior Class Advisor; Liza Jones, SENRAB Advisor; Denise Leach, Spelling Bee Coordinator; Chris Pack, Sophomore Class Advisor; Angie Pack, Senior Class Advisor.
The board approved the following classified positions for the 2020-2021 school year: Ashley Campbell, Mary Diegmiller, Misty Cruse, Staci Graham, and Michelle McLaughlin.
The board approved the following volunteers for the 2020-2021 school year: Matt Johnson, Chris Ford, Jason Huntsman, volunteer assistant football coach; Nikki Powell, Alitza Grear, Amanda Watson, Heather Willis, volunteer assistant volleyball coach; and Amy Carvin, Amanda Sobutka, Tyalor Baker, volunteer assistant cheer coach.
In other business, the board approved:
* The following summer school instructors to be paid $25 per hour — Melissa Dodd, Shelly Ryder, Elementary Transition to Kindergarten; Nikki Powell and Kristina Estle, Elementary Accelerated Reader; Melissa Dodd, Tawnya Yager, Heather Dornon, Kristina Estle, Amanda Householder, Elementary School Summer School; Kristina Estle, Amanda Householder, Middle School Summer School; and Mary Samuel, High School Summer School.
* Agreement to provide speech therapy services between the school district and Barnesville Hospital Association, Inc.
* Enclosed speech services with the ECOESC.
* Memorandum of understanding between the school district and the Barnesville Education Association.
* Service agreement between the school district and Belmont County Student Services.
* Agreement between the school district and OMERESA.