Editor's picks: 30 things to do in Columbus this weekend
One of Ray Ray's best sandwich specials is now a regular offering every Thursday. Let G.A. Benton tell you why you should be celebrating.
- Watch Sturgill Simpson get psychedelic at the LC with Old Crow Medicine Show
- Hear stories of Pestilence and more at Four Horsewomen of the Apocalypse at Wild Goose.
- Celebrate a musical legacy at "What I Did for Love: A Night of Music by Marvin Hamlisch"
- Take a trip with next generation of Griswolds with the surprisingly good "Vacation" reboot
- Have some fried food and see a legend with Patti Labelle at the Ohio State Fair
Rambling House has been serving up house-made soda pop (and more adult beverages) to go with their live music events, but now they've added some on-site eats from the folks behind Paddy Wagon.
- Get in on some beach party vibes with Bummers at Beach Fuzzz
- Enjoy a drink and the view at downtown's The Walrus
- Wish Natalie's Coal-Fired Pizza a happy third anniversary with Happy Chichester
- Chill out with The Spikedrivers at Bicentennial Park
- March on down the field with Picnic with the Pops: OSU Marching Band at Columbus Commons
- Relive the glory days of hair bands with Mullett at The Bluestone
- Enjoy a restored documentary classic with Grey Gardens at the Wexner Center
- Enjoy subtlety with PUNKORAMA ROCKOTHON at Tree Bar
- Celebrate Wesley Snipes' birthday with Brat Curse/Comrade Question/Sega Genocide/WV White at Carabar
- Sample a variety of Ohio pop flavors with Fool's Fire/She Bears/The Halamays at Spacebar
934 is one of the latest additions to Columbus gallery scene, and if you need an excuse to check it out, try Saturday's 934 x PBR event to add some beer and music to the art mix.
- Check out our can't-miss picks for Gallery Hop
- Get trill with Bun B at Xclusive Elite Entertainment Center
- Start your day early with Live at the Garden 4
- Get strung up with Primus with Dinosaur Jr. at the LC
- Try some special new flavors during National Mead Day 2015 at Brothers Drake
- Welcome home Blueprint with Supastition, Envelope, Tino, & DJ Rare Groove at Double Happiness
- Catch an early rock show with The Daves, didi and Kizzy Hall at Spacebar
Andy Downing's cover story looks at the creation of the local punk band's stellar sophomore album. See what we're so excited about.
- Cross the pond with Richard Thompson at Dublin Irish Fest
- Get your mind bent at the movies with "The Stanford Prison Experiment"
- Find some deals (and some beers) at Summer Flea 2015 at Seventh Son
- Bring out your dead at Barley's Beer Tasting with Monty Python's Holy Grail at Studio 35Bottom of Form
- Get Meghan Trainor stuck in your head at the Ohio State Fair